HATE: Possible Future Enhancements
- A HATE test script for HATE itself!
- An installation script, so the user need not hand-edit files.
- As well as supporting a library directory on the local system,
HATE could access networked repositories of test scripts simply by
using a library specification like
http://vase.essex.ac.uk/projects/hate/library/This would actually be pretty easy to add, so please let me know if you think it's a good idea. That's all the impetus I'd need to go and implement it!
- Adding "rtf" (MS Word's rich text format) as an output format.
- A complementary tool for collecting "database" format results from email message and posting them as Web pages.
Other suggestions would be gratefully received.